Esther Liesenberg is a Senior Executive Advisor at Strategy& Germany PwC's strategy consulting business based in Frankfurt. As a member of our Retail and Consumer practice, she advises European retail clients and global consumer goods and fashion brands.
Her key areas of expertise include:
- (Digital) Business Model Transformation for retailers across all channels
- Idea-to-market strategy and innovation management for brands and retail
- Brand strategy and customer centric operating model design and implementation
- Fit for Growth*
- Pre- and post-merger value creation
Some of her recent client assignments include:
- Transformation of a premium household brand from hardware manufacturer to a successful culinary ecosystem supplier
- Re-design of brand positioning and design and implementation of a customer centric marketing organization to support international growth of a leading retailer
- Fit-for-growth program to transform the sales and marketing organization and processes of a leading FMCG retailer to significantly increase speed to market and overall efficiency
- Concept, design and launch of various new brands and ventures within the beauty, fashion and food industry
Prior to joining Strategy&, Esther held leading marketing positions at a global beauty company and a global sportswear brand. She has more than 13 years of consulting experience from leading her own strategy consultancy for brands and retail players.
Esther Liesenberg studied at WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, Göteborg Handelshögskolan and Université Paris Dauphine, and she holds a degree in business administration.
* Fit for Growth is a registered service mark of PwC Strategy& LLC in the United States.