Gad Azuelos is a leading practitioner in the field of M&A for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting group. He is a Partner with PwC France, based in Paris. He focuses on operational matters such as operational and IT buy-side and sell-side due diligence, carve-out operations and post-merger integration/transformation.
Within the M&A Operations Practice, Gad assists investment funds and corporates (in France and abroad) with their acquisitions, cessions or joint ventures. He has conducted more than 100 assignments in various sectors such as transport and logistics, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, manufacturing, automotive and textile.
Gad is also in charge of the development of PwC France’s services offering in the TMT sector and leads a team of 30 partners. He also manages large accounts in the TMT industry.
His areas of expertise are:
- Operational and IT due diligence (buy side and sell side)
- Carve out and/or creation of subsidiaries within a transaction or reorganization
- Post-merger integration (planning and implementation)
- Post-acquisition transformation
- Management of complex projects
Gad holds a degree from Paris IX Dauphine University and joined Strategy&, in March 2011 after 9 years in Asia and in the Middle East in general management positions.