Igor Belokrinitsky is an advisor to executives in the healthcare industry for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. Based in San Francisco, he is a Principal with PwC US. He works with mission-driven hospitals and not-for-profit health insurance companies to develop new consumer-centric, market-driven strategies for delivering and financing health care.
Igor specializes in:
- Developing and implementing innovative care delivery models such as bundled healthcare, population health, and PCMH
- Crafting affordability strategies and operating models for provider and payors
- Creating organic and inorganic growth and diversification strategies
- Driving alignment of multi-stakeholder teams by balancing clinical, operational, and mission considerations
Some of Igor’s recent client assignments include:
- Helped an AMC improve access to care and deploy a network of medical homes
- Developed a turnaround strategy for a Catholic hospital system
- Worked with the senior team of a local health plan to develop an affordability strategy with a focus on oncology management
- Led the post-merger integration efforts in a major health system transaction
- Helped a major children’s hospital develop a new strategy and operating model
- Facilitated the development of a population management strategy for a large county hospital
Igor is a co-author of the firm’s perspectives on provider, payor, and pharmacy strategy as well as on diversification and productized healthcare.
Igor joined Strategy& (then Booz Allen Hamilton) in 2005. He holds an MBA (with honors) from the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan and a BBA in Finance (summa cum laude) from the Price School of Business at the University of Oklahoma.