Oliver Golly is a Partner at Strategy&, PwC's strategy consulting group. Based in Dusseldorf, he is a senior advisor to executives in the Energy and Utilities industry and one of our leading practitioners in strategy-driven digital transformations.
With more than 15 years in various executive positions as well as strategy consulting, Oliver focuses on the energy and utilities sector and advises his clients on strategic growth challenges, M&A, partnerships and digitization strategies.
His key areas of expertise include:
- Growth strategy, market entry, new solutions business
- Partnership strategy, Capability-driven M&A, Deal value delivery
- Digital transformation, digital business models
Some of his project examples include:
- Corporate strategy and optimization of investment portfolio for an utility company
- Global B2B growth strategy for a large energy company
- Partnership and M&A strategy and execution to build up required new capabilities
- Transformation and reorganization of product development and innovation department of a global OEM
- Development of blueprint and implementation of a new solutions organization
- Market entry strategy into Solar for a global equipment manufacturer
- Large transformation program including performance improvement, outsourcing, reorganization for a global IT service company
- Various commercial due diligence assignments for both corporate clients and global private equity funds
Prior to joining Strategy&, Oliver Golly held various executive positions at one of the world’s largest energy companies, and before that, gained 12 years of experience in strategy consulting.
Oliver holds a degree in business engineering from University of Karlsruhe (TH) and earned his MBA at INSEAD in Singapore and Fontainebleau.