Paolo Pigorini is a leading practitioner in major transformation and reorganization services for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business.
With more than 25 years of strategic consulting experience including several institutional roles such as the leadership of the consulting practice for Strategy& in South America, he focuses on board governance, transformation and change programs, strategic alignment of business and organisational models, capability build up, organizational functioning effectiveness, and structural performance improvement. He has worked in several industries with more emphasis in Energy and Resources, Telecoms and Media, Industrials.
Some of his recent client assignments include:
- Business model review and capability build up for a media conglomerate
- Structural performance improvement program for a leading Oil and Gas multinational
- Review of the SG&A functions and their location in country, clusters and corporate for a leading industrials multinational in Latin America
- Organizational model review and cultural change program for a leading telecom player
- Organizational and leadership alignment to strategy for a process industry multinational
A recognized thought leader, Paolo Pigorini is the author of the Strategy& study "Managing the Global Enterprise in today’s Multipolar World"; “The Role of the Board of Directors in Managing Strategic Risks” and “Zero-based organization: A fresh start in challenging times”.
Prior to joining the company in 1991, Paolo worked at Credit Suisse Securities First Boston in London. He obtained an MBA from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and a bachelor's degree from the London School of Economics.