Canberra-based Partner Peter Maskell leads Strategy&'s Public Sector Digital Business and Technology practice in ANZSEA, specializing in IT strategy, enterprise architecture and leading complex reform programs for Defence and other Federal Government agencies.
Having joined Strategy& in 2003, Peter has developed an impressive breadth of expertise in all areas of ICT consulting, including:
- IT strategy
- Enterprise architecture
- Capability design and integration analysis
- Organizational and business process design
- Operational improvement and cost reduction programs
- Shared services implementations
Some of Peter’s recent client assignments include:
- Developing strategies for cost-effective implementation of ICT capabilities to support core business processes in Defence and other government agencies
- Developing integrated architectures for major capital investments
- Leading ICT portfolio cost analysis for government departments
- Organizational and business process design for major government projects
He holds a BA(Hons) in Politics from the University of New South Wales.