Robert Bischof is a Partner at Strategy&, PwC's strategy consulting group. Based in Munich, he is a senior advisor to executives in the financial services industry. Robert is a member of Strategy&’s Financial Services team and one of our leading practitioners in the areas of corporate banking as well as go-to-market and digitization strategies.
With more than 12 years of leadership experience in strategy consulting and management positions, Robert focuses his client work on banks and financial institutions. Specific areas of expertise include customer-focus and go-to-market strategies, digital transformation, sales effectiveness, corporate finance as well as process and cost management. He has successfully led multiple high-profile client engagements.
Some of his recent client assignments include:
- Digital strategy and transformation roadmap in wholesale banking
- Wallet-based sales effectiveness program for the corporate and investment banking segments
- Operational excellence with focus on end-to-end optimization
- Segmentation strategy within corporates/ MNCs/ institutionals
- Customer satisfaction program with optimized coverage model
- Asset management strategy for a financial institution
- Strategic re-orientation and implementation of an omni-channel customer model
- Growth strategy within the commercial banking segment
Robert holds an MBA for business administration and a summa cum laude degree in mathematics from Yale University.