Rolf Meakin is a Strategy& partner specialising in the Telecoms, Media and Technology sector. He serves clients in the UK and internationally in the areas of strategy, transformation, capital allocation and operating model change. Based in London, he leads PwC's Telecoms industry consulting practice globally and in EMEA. He has over 25 years of experience in the TMT sector and has worked for telecoms clients in over 60 countries around the world.
His areas of expertise include:
- Corporate and business unit strategy
- Digital strategy and transformation
- Capex/ROI optimization and asset lifecycle management
- Operating model change, restructuring and organisation design
Examples of consulting projects Rolf has led include:
- Digital transformation program for a large telco group
- Simplification and organization design for a national incumbent operator
- International growth strategy for a major US telco
- Cost restructuring using Fit for Growth for a B2B focused operator
- Capex optimization for a large cable operator
- Creation of a mobile advertising JV for three MNOs
Rolf holds a Masters Degree in Economics and Finance from the University of Manchester, England and is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales. He was awarded Strategy Project of the Year, 2012 by the UK Management Consultancies Association.