Rony is a Strategy& Director based in Sydney with ~10 years consulting experience. Rony specialises in Capability Driven Strategy, with a core focus on the design of organisational, customer centric strategies and solutions across passenger transport (rail / air), industrials, freight and public sector clients in Australia and the Middle East. Functionally, Rony’s experiences have also cut across major transformation, operating model design, CVP definition, customer loyalty and efficiency improvement.
Some of Rony’s recent client assignments include:
- Development of a 5-year organisational strategy for a major Australian transportation services provider
- Development of growth strategy for an ASX200 industrials organisation
- Design of a new loyalty program for a middle east based airline
- Definition of high level business model for a major business unit of an ASX100 organisation
- Advising and supporting a transport service provider with development of 10-year business unit plans
- Support to multiple large scale transformation programs across the rail and education sectors
Rony holds a Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Science from the University of Sydney.