Rose Landau is a Director based in our Melbourne office, with over 10 years’ experience with the firm. Rose joined in Melbourne in 2007, and spent five years based in Paris and London – serving clients across Europe, UK, Asia and the US – before re-joining our Australian business in 2014.
Rose specialises in large-scale strategic transformations, with a focus on the energy industry (particularly upstream oil and gas, and utilities) and the public sector.
Rose’s recent engagements include:
- Operating model design for a state-owned distribution utility
- Shared services design and implementation for a Go8 university
- Rapid cost-out diagnostic for a suite of Australian utilities
- Growth strategy for a European oil and gas supermajor
- Efficiency improvement for a multi-supermajor joint venture, developing one of the world’s largest oilfields
Rose has a Bachelor of Arts (Hons) majoring in Political Science and French from the University of Melbourne, and a Diploma from the Paris Institute of Political Studies.