Sebastian has more then 13 years of experience as advisor of Executive Management Teams. He supports his clients in developing strategies, as well as building operating models to deliver them.
Sebastian focuses on:
- Media clients, who require “digital ready” strategies and need to transform their operating model to execute them
- Telecommunication and technology clients, who increasingly engage in digital media topics and need to build new capabilities to compete successfully in this space
- “Born digital” clients, who are developing the next generation of capabilities and operating models
Sebastian has supported clients in the US, Europe and globally.
- Television/Video groups
- Public broadcasting
- Cable television operators
- Magazine and newspaper publishers
- Music publishers and distributors
- Film studios
- Media conglomerates
- Advertising groups
- Professional information publishers
- Educational publishers
- International investment funds
- Digital media firms
- Live event providers
- Online portal
- Internet service providers
- Digital gaming companies
- Retailers and e-tailers
- Technology companies
- Telecommunication groups
He has co-authored numerous articles on the future of the media industry such as: “The rise of generation C: Implications for the world of 2020”, “Making Digital Content Pay: The Billion-Dollar Question for Publishers”, “Create your own buzz: The promise and practice of digital marketing”, “The rise of multichannel networks: Critical capabilities for the new digital video ecosystem”.
Before joining Strategy&, Sebastian was the co-founder of an internet start-up and worked as a fashion photographer in London.
In 2011, Sebastian was recognized as “Global Young Leader” by the Atlantik-Brücke Foundation (Berlin-based). Sebastian holds an MBA from the Leonard N. Stern School of Business of the New York University (NYU) and a BFA in professional photographic illustration from the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT).