Willibald Kofler is an advisor to executives in the retail and consumer industry for Strategy&, PwC's strategy consulting group. Based in Vienna, he is a Partner at Strategy& Austria.
Since joining in 2007, Willibald has successfully led multiple high-profile client engagements across Europe, Asia and the Middle East. He helped his clients build capabilities and develop strategies required to win in their markets and improve their commercial performance. Willibald specializes on capability-driven transformation and restructuring programs, growth strategy development, target operating model design and commercial excellence with focus on fashion, sports and grocery retail.
Some of his recent assignments include:
- Transformation of a global multi-category retailer from an offline into a truly integrated omni-channel player
- Corporate restructuring & portfolio optimization for a multi-brand online retailer
- Fit for Growth* program for a sports retailer
- Go-to-market strategy for a vertically integrated fashion retailer
- Category management excellence program for a premium fashion brand
- Group-wide governance design for a global consumer goods player
- Customer loyalty strategy for a branded jewelry retailer
Willibald Kofler studied at the University of Innsbruck as well as the Ottawa University and holds diploma degrees in economics and international business.
* Fit for Growth is a registered service mark of PwC Strategy& LLC in the United States.